Tourist Information Offices
There are more than 70 Tourist Information Offices located along the Way of El Cid. They are staffed by skilled professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the territory who will be happy to provide you with all the help and advice you need. At the Tourist Information Offices you can do the following:
- Ask for free leaflets on the Way of El Cid and the Letter of Safe Conduct, as well as other materials available.
- Request information about the Way (routes, accommodation, places for stamping the Letter of Safe Conduct, etc.).
- Show your Letter of Safe Conduct with more than 32 stamps so we can send you the diploma certifying that you have completed the Way of El Cid.
- Offer suggestions or report any incidents you have experienced on the Way of El Cid. Alternatively, you can send your comments and suggestions directly to email@example.com
- And of course, you will also find full details of the tourist attractions in the town and/or region.
- Where can I find the address and telephone number of the Tourist Information Offices?
-In the Downloads section on the file for each route.
-On the lists of points for stamping the Letter of Safe Conduct.
-On the map viewer.
Rev. JGG 04.08.16